Compiled by Cindy Tonkin
32 x A5 pages
Note: designed for trained NLP Master Practitioners only. Summarises patterns only.
This book breaks Master Practitioner-level NLP patterns into easy-to-understand chunks and displays them in simple flowcharts – showing how to use them and the path to follow in each pattern. It allows you to recognise the patterns within the patterns, making them simple, easy to remember and apply, and gives you a big picture on what can be a mass of procedures.
These are more advanced and require a higher-level understanding of language patterns usually acquired during Master Practitioner or Master NLP Trainer programs. The focus is on applying the patterns in situations rather than focusing on the procedure.
It includes sections on:
• foundational patterns such as setting well-formed outcomes, setting lifelines, eliciting a strategy, and future pacing and leading
• modelling patterns
• belief and values patterns
• better life patterns
Pattern applications discussed include dealing with:
• beliefs and values
• childhood difficulty
• identity issues
• changing metaprograms
Sourced from different schools of NLP (Dilts, Bandler and Grinder, Tad James, Wyatt Woodsmall), it's designed to be a handy thumbnail guide to applying the many patterns you've learnt. Each pattern is a flowchart with all of the decision points marked, and maps out the iterative process within the process.
There is a useful section telling you when to use each pattern.
This guide helps you remember the NLP Master Practitioner patterns, so that you can make the biggest difference to your clients with the least effort.
It presupposes that you:
• have practiced the pattern before
• understand the flow of each one (even if you don’t remember the exact sequence)
• know when to use each pattern
• understand which patterns work best with which types of processors.
I also presuppose that you understand:
• NLP terminology
• how to set anchors
• what submodalities (SMD’s) are
• questioning using the Meta Model
• Milton Model language patterns
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is some powerful technology. Use it wisely, remember to check for ecology, and to make it fun.